This machine continuously filters the water-essential oil mixture coming from the “Pelatrice” machine and squeezes and rejects the detritus, caused by the abrasive action of the rollers on the fruit surface. The machine has a built-in press, which works continuously.
It is made up of the following parts:
– a first level with a screw conveyor and a perforated metal sheet with holes 5 mm in diameter designed to eliminate the biggest particles which can go into the squeezer or if need be, directly outside
– a stainless steel rotating and vibrating sieve with a mesh that measures 0.20 mm in diameter (Mesh No.40, 64) which separates the other particles caused by the abrasion, which go into the squeezer
– a continuous press- squeezer with two propellers designed to press the solid detritus. The pressure can be regulated by two winged screws
– a second stainless steel rotating and vibrating sieve with a mesh, which is 0.20 mm in diameter (Mesh No. 50,80), which separates the solid residual particles, left over from the first sieve and from the press-squeezer.
– a collecting bowl for the water-essential oil mixture. This bowl should be connected to the centrifuge feeder.